If you’re doing a property search for homes in the East Valley, Queen Creek is a not-to-miss stop. Not only are Queen Creek’s homes diverse in location, architecture and size, the community has much to offer.
Located just a short drive away from the heart of Phoenix Metro, Queen Creek has the feel of a small Mid-western town. It’s a community were kids play in the streets and parks are a local gathering point. While there are already plenty of options for dining, shopping and entertainment already in place, a new, exciting development is in the works for a new Queen Creek Town Center.
Queen Creek’s first town center was completed in 1994. Since then, the city has evolved its update plans to meet the changing environment and community needs. Planning for long-term infrastructure takes time and many modifications will take place to make sure it’s right. This multi-year project will develop as it needs to, to fit resident needs. Key builds include gathering places, new shopping experiences and schools.
Here’s a look at some of the key developments the Queen Creek Town Center will include, which might help you with your property search:
- Queen Creek District – anchored by Home Goods and Sprouts, featuring a variety of dining and retail
- Heritage Square
- Queen Creek Marketplace Phase 1 and 2 – anchored by Super Target and Harkins Theatre. Other stores include BevMo!, Tilly’s, Kohl’s, and many more.
- Power Marketplace II (North and South) – North anchored by LA Fitness, South anchored by The Home Depot
- Basha’s Plaza – anchored by Basha’s grocery store
- The Cornerstone at Queen Creek – anchored by Wal-Mart Supercenter. Other stores include Staples, Petco, Walgreen’s and more.
- Queen Creek Fiesta
- Queen Creek Village Center
If you’d like to learn more about a property search in Queen Creek and more about the community in general, contact Big Mike. As an area resident myself, my knowledge of the Queen Creek area can’t be beat. I’ll help you find the right deal at the right price and tell you all there is to know about your new city.