Experienced Queen Creek real estate agents like me can provide you with the insight needed when looking for a new home. Whether it’s your very first home or an investment property, it’s important to know as much as you can about your potential new community. Some of the things I can help you discover include holiday activities held at the our local gathering place, Schnepf Farms.
If you have never had the pleasure of visiting Schnepf Farms, it should be a must-do on your to-do list. Visited by more than 250,000 people each year, Schnepf Farms is a true Arizona Treasure. One of the largest Agri-tourist farms in the country, Schnepf Farms is the largest organic peach grower in the state. And when they throw an event, it’s non-stop fun.
This year, for the Fourth of July, Schnepf Farms will once again feature food, fun and lots of fireworks! If you’re working with Queen Creek real estate agents to find your new home in the community, there’s no better way to get a slice of your new life. Here’s more information on the big July 4th event at Snepft Farms:
- The event is located at the Schnepf Farms festival site, with gates open from 4-10:30 p.m.
- Admission is $20 per carload, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center.
- Event activities will include amusement rides, miniature golf, a water play area, petting zoo, and more.
- A hayride shuttle is free and will take you and your family to and from the ride area.
- Food trucks will be open from 4-9 p.m., offering watermelon slices, funnel cakes, lemonade, hotdogs, hamburgers, grilled pizza, and more.
For more information visit the Schnepf Farms website. And if you’re looking for a new home and need to find qualified Queen Creek real estate agents contact me, Big Mike. I have the knowledge you need to find your new dream home and learn about the community in the process. Welcome home!